Spendthrift
12:25 AM

I think I've been spending money like water.
I take taxis even during peak hours where they charge a lot more.
I've been going to restaurants instead of foodcourts to eat, spending almost $60 at Margaritas on my first and most probably my last visit.
And last but not least, I bought a Netbook for $420 when I already have a Lifebook that is still in pretty good condition apart from the failing battery that lasts for less than 30mins.

I'll be moving to my Aunt's place from next week onwards during certain school days for studying purposes. I was supposed to go to my cousin's place but I still think staying with a guy is rather awkward. So all this moving about is gonna take toll on my poor shoulders as I carry a psychology textbook that is almost as heavy as my Lifebook. Thus my decision to get the ASUS netbook for convenience. Besides I used the ang pow money I got for my birthday, so I'll treat it as a birthday present for myself. Maybe after all this spending I shouldn't go on a holiday with Shou and Charm.


simone